About me




Hello everyone!
    First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read my blog! My name is Michelle and I am from a small town here in Missouri. I was born here and currently reside here. I am an Agriculture major in my junior year of college. I am working towards my bachelor degree in Agriculture science. I am hoping to work with livestock or possibly the business side of agriculture. I love animals one of my favorite would be cows. In my free time I love to workout, hike, fish, and be outdoors with my family. I just recently had my daughter and she is the light of my life. Something I would like to learn this term would be how to better communicate online maybe from a business aspect. I use online communication to keep up with my family and current news. I don't use it often though. I have not had any communication classes in the past so this is a learning opportunity for me. One major goal I have for this term is simply to get the best grade possible while improving my skills communicating online. 






    Comments